Effective June, 2016
by Klik™ Technologies (a division of Checkalt), including Klik, KliknPay™, Klik
Remit™, eKlik™, RemitStation™ and KlikPrint™ services offered through Klik’s offices
from consumers (our business clients’ customers) for personal, family and household
purposes (“Personal Information”), such as protected financial or health information.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us, and we work diligently to safeguard
your privacy. We will use your information only in accordance with the terms of
we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this
we collect, how we use that information and how we maintain it.
What Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Information which we receive from you when you register and when you use our site.
- If you log into a different portal which is linked to our site, such as one provided by the business to whom your payments are to be made (your “Service Company”), your Personal Information may be passed to us.
Personal Information includes information you provide for us to contact you, such
as your name, mailing address, telephone and email address. It also includes information
which we need to make payments for you, such as your Service Company, and Service
Company unit identifier (account number); your bank account or credit card numbers
and CVV codes; and the dates and amounts of your payments.
What Information We May Disclose
We do not disclose any Personal Information about our clients’ customers or former
customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We are permitted by law to share
information about our experiences or transactions with you or your account with
companies related to us by common control or ownership. We may disclose Personal
Information about you to third parties that provide services to us or to complete
transactions you have requested. Your payment and bank or credit card account number
will be sent through intermediaries such as the Automated Clearing House Network
and the Visa/MasterCard clearing house service to complete your payment transaction.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and
regulations and protect against fraud and other risk control purposes. We may be
required to disclose your Personal Information to comply with legal process, such
as a court order, subpoena or search warrant. In the event of a potential sale or
other change of control of Klik, we will only disclose your Personal Information
if necessary and then subject to written confidentiality commitments.
Your Personal Information will not be shared with third parties or affiliates for their marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so.
- Non-Identifiable Information – Our servers track information given to us by your browser such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), browser types, web pages visited, and time visiting our site. This information is used for internal measurements about our site and its usage.
- Cookies – A unique session number is assigned each time you access our site which allows our server to recognize you when you communicate with our site. This number is in a small text file called a cookie, which is placed on your computer. The cookie is harmless, contains no personally identifiable data, and cannot access such information from your computer. The cookie is temporary and expires when you leave our site.
- Email – If you choose to utilize the email feature on our websites to contact us, you will be sending us your email address and perhaps other information that typically may include your name, mailing address and other information. Unless otherwise indicated, your email transmission, and our response are not secure and may be subject to interception. Although email is the fastest way for contacting us about an issue, we ask that you not send Personal Information to us via email. If you need to send us Personal Information, such as account or Social Security numbers, please call us at 1-877-Klikcom.
Our Security Procedures
We restrict access to Personal Information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. All of our employees are aware of their obligations to protect your information. Our service providers are required to commit to written confidentiality terms. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable legal requirements to safeguard your Personal Information.
Links to Other Sites
Maintaining Account Information - Corrections
We strive to maintain complete and accurate information about you and your accounts.
If you believe that our records contain inaccurate information about you, you may
immediately change or correct your information on-line. Log onto your account and
select “Update” from the user menu. If you need assistance, write or email us at:
PO Box 10128
Newark, NJ 07102-3128
We welcome your comments and questions. Write or email us at the above address.